Awards and Recognition
- Selected by Rockefeller Foundation as Resident Fellow at Bellagio Center, Italy, June 2014.
- Selected as an Aspen Scholar by the Aspen Institute at the Aspen Ideas Festival, June 2012.
- Nominated for Katerva Award, international prize for environmental sustainability, June 2011.
In the Media
- Featured in Harvard Business Review Case Study: LabourNet: Empowering Informal Sector Workers March 2012
- Featured in Scientific American, Share the Wealth: New Urban Poverty Atlases Now Provide Data to Slum Dwellers, August 18, 2011.
- Featured in The New York Times, Foundations Try to Legitimize India’s ‘Invisible Environmentalists’, May 16, 2011.
- Profiled in India DNA Newspaper, Looking poverty in the eye and finding ways to beat it, April 25, 2010.
- Featured in Business Week, Bill Gates’ Fix for India’s Ills: Technology, July 27, 2009.